Background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New recipe! Pasta Brie

Normally I don't do much experimenting in the kitchen; I find a recipe and stick with it.  But the other night I was so hungry and I knew I wanted Brie and pasta.  So I looked up a few recipes that included both, quickly skimmed them and then went crazy.  The result...... SO DELICIOUS!

Pasta Brie

Ingredients:
some pasta
olive oil
garlic, minced
onion, diced
tomatoes, diced
brie, cubed with rine removed
salt and pepper
basil and rosemary

Method:
While pasta is cooking, sauté garlic and onions in oil for as long as you like. Season diced tomatoes with salt and pepper then add to garlic and onions.  Season with basil and rosemary...or whatever else you might like.  When pasta is almost finished, add Brie and let melt into sauce.  Drain pasta and stir in with sauce.....devour! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I sending you a link for a very good Brie coupon. Will make this much less expensive to make.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete