Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Materials Marketing Introduction

On Thursday evening, By Design Interiors was invited to Materials Marketing- a tile and stone vendor- to view a new line they are introducing called New Ravenna.  It is a BEAUTIFUL line of custom stone and glass mosaics! I was in heaven!  I really have a thing for tile and could have spent all night there if possible!
The fabricators are located in Virginia and create custom floor and wall designs by hand!  They can work off of detailed technical drawings or simply off of photographs!
Yes!! These are glass mosaics!  There are about 30 shades of glass and anything can be done! I mean it......
ANYTHING!!!  This is actually a different line of glass products, Sicis, which I have been head-over-heals in love with for several years now!
This is Lynn from Materials Marketing; I have been in email contact with Lynn for about 3 months now and finally had the privilege to meet her!  She is incredibly knowledgeable and gave me the grand tour of the showroom as well as showed me some amazing projects she has worked on.  

One of the rules we Cindy, Amber and I live by is "ask the experts."  They really know their stuff and can drastically reduce your design and sourcing time because-- they know things! 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait for you to be able to decorate a new house for us because I really love tile too... We are meeting with a couple of realtors this week to get an idea about market conditions. The one Abby's folks used is one of them. Hopefully, she can sell our house in 4 days too. We are going to work hard this weekend to get it ready. Big garage sale next weekend.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Ravenna is a *gorgeous* line -- I always like to see their artistry. Very cool post!

    ReplyDelete