Background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo Ops!

As July is coming upon us, so is award season for builders, remodelers and interior designs in the Houston area.  We are working around the clock to prepare our best projects for professional photo shoots to enter in the Houston's Best and Texas Star Awards.

Today, one of my favorite projects is going to be professionally photographed and we spent some time last week preparing it.  The client went from a very traditional space to a very contemporary one selecting items that we all would love to have in our own homes.
Because I had become used to climbing ladders throughout the past 10 years, I was voted to be the bookshelf decorator!  It was not an easy task and I was thankful for the plush couch directly below me!
Cindy had suggested to the client to turn her books so that the paper was facing out so that they would look more uniform.  I spent over 2 hours rearranging the books and making sure they all lined up!  Its all in the details!
Almost finished!  Note the box on the very top shelf-- I have decided that its never coming down!  Today the amazing artwork was hung and really pulled everything together!
I just had to post this picture!  While the room isn't quite finished yet, it is so beautiful and gets lovelier and more gorgeous with every thing that is added to it.  I can't wait to add more photos!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing projects Erika. I'm so proud you are a part of them!
    Love,
    MAJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place was..."phenomenal!!" Glad I got to come and check it out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete