Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Fathers Day to my amazing dad and tell you a few reasons why I love him so much!

*Not many people may laugh at his jokes-- but I do :)
*He is always thinking of others-- ALWAYS!
*His cooking is incredibly delicious even if a recipe can never again be duplicated
*He is incredibly supportive of everyone in his life
*He's a kid at heart! Get that train station out!!!!
*He taught me how to play Frisbee like a champ!
*His homemade beer is quite delicious!
*I'm not saying this because I've listened to him my entire life, but my dad has a "^#@!ing beautiful voice!" (Dad- remember Bugsy saying that to you at the wedding!)
*He taught me how to fly :)
*He is always the most enthusiastic fan in the stand!

LOVE YOU DAD! Hope you have a fantastic Father's Day-- wish I could be there to celebrate with you!
XOXOXOXOXO
ERIKA

1 comment: