Background

Friday, July 16, 2010

Work Vaca

I have been trying really hard recently to have a blog almost every day- not an easy task! But I might be missing a few days coming up here.....

Yesterday, I left Houston to head to OKC for the weekend.  As many of you know, I am in charge of my boss's social media- including her website.  You can check out her website by clicking here!

Her website it hosted by a company called Element Fusion out of Oklahoma City.  So, while Cindy is heading to the state's capitol to attend her 30th high school reunion, I am going to be meeting with the company to learn...Learn....LEARN!!!!

There is so much I know I can learn about website/social media/etc and I am really excited to be able to pick someone's brain about it all!

So, I apologize for the little hiatus....but I will be back and with lots and lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment