Background

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Winston has new shoes!

Big Purchase #1!

I finally bought something...and something big!  I know...I know...I know.... Its about time!  But with all of birthday money, Winston got some new shoes! And aren't they stylish!

He now rides so much better, especially in the rain. Which is fantastic because is has been raining all week!

In addition to new tires, Winston is also excited about his oil change and new air filter!  I think Winston had a fantastic birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Winston looks all shiny too! Doesn't it suck to be an adult. Now you have to buy all these necessities with birthday money. However, another item from your birthday list is on its way. Something you need to add is a good pair of running shoes! Go out and find what you like and then add them please. I worry about your feet, shins, hips, etc.
    Love you bunches,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete