Background

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Shoes!

Many of you that read my blog also read my sister's blog, Everything Wamhoff.  A few months ago, Adrienne began a weekly post called "Pick of the Week," where she highlighted an item she was found during the week that was interesting, useful or just plain cute.  A couple of months ago, her "Pick of the Week" was a pair of Report sandals with ruffles on the heel. 
So on my birthday, I asked my mom..."Pleeeaasee! I love these!!!" 
and...WA-LA!

Don't you worry, Adrienne and I got them in different colors!

1 comment:

  1. Following on your post about Winston, you title s/h been "I got new shoes, too!". They really are cute and the color is very versitle. However, you should explain to people about my great ability to get you lots of things from your list for very little money - haha.
    Love you and your new shoes,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete