Background

Friday, July 9, 2010

Work in Progress

Greg and I are working on a project together and it is my first real solo project since I've started working at By Design.  The project began with a simple kitchen update....
new floors, wallcovering and paint. (Before picture)
The new flooring was being installed this weekend and I can't believe how great it is looking!  I set the 18x18 porcelain tile in a running bond pattern which gives the appearance of less grout and is so much more interesting looking than a typical grid pattern.  And now, the project has expanded to.....
The master bathroom!!  This master bathroom is getting all new flooring, wall tile, countertops, wall covering, bathtub and sink faucets! and it is going to be BEAUTIFUL! Check out the material palette below!
The floral wallcovering is one of my absolute favorites and it was really the only one I showed this client.  Together with her input, and By Design's owner, Peggy Fuller's suggestions, I really don't think we could have created a better design!

The project should be done within a couple of weeks and I can't wait to post pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that small black accent tile. Beautiful all together. Can't wait to see it all together.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete