Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ranjani's Visit with Shree

While I was doing my internship for By Design, I became really good friends with Ranjani.  She had gone to school with Cindy and Amber and we all worked together on various projects.  Just a few weeks before I began working for By Design again, Ranjani and her husband decided to start a family.  Finally.....after waiting 7 months, I got to see Ranjani again and her beautiful baby girl! 
Amber, Ranjani and myself
Erika and Ranjani
Almost everyday during my internship, Ranjani and I would eat our packed lunches together in the breakroom.  It was so easy to get sidetracked from work chatting about just anything!  One of the most amazing things about our work is the relationships and friendships we form with those around us!
Ranjani took time off of design to start a beautiful family!  All of the ladies at By Design have been waiting to meet baby Shree for several months now and she is absolutely adorable!
Ranjani, we wish you the best of luck!  and none of us can wait to visit you in India!  I'm sure that your talent, generosity, motivation and love will help you in whatever you aspire to do!  Keep March open on your calender! I'm coming to India!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable kiddo. But can we talk for a second about the dress you're wearing in the second pic? Specifically, how I can get it and make it mine forever and possibly sleep in in because I love it so much?

    Thank you for your kind attention to this urgent matter.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaahha! i'll ask my personal shopper (my mom) where she got it! :) Target right now has the most adorable collection of work clothes...dresses, skirts, etc! and SO cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete