Background

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our friends are like bras......

"Our family and friends are like bras, we keep them close to our hearts and they are very supportive of us," Grandma B!
Some of my greatest friends have not been the kids I met in elementary school but have come around much later in life.  My fellow interior design students, diving teammates, and roommates and now close friends are some of the most creative, caring, hilarious, and supportive people I have ever met.  Of course we had to schedule a reunion!
My great friend and old teammate/roommate/coach Lindsey came to our little dinner and we all had so much fun catching up, exchanging stories, and poking fun at each other.  I am continually trying to persuade Lindsey to move down to Houston.... I'm sure she'll break and I'll get her down here sometime!
Alicia and I share a love of crafts, jewelry making and Nutter Butters!
Myself, Alicia, Wendi and Brittany holding onto Aaron!
Believe it or not, we weren't drinking at dinner!  There was way too much talking, laughing and chatting going on drink.  We barely finished our meals!  

I have to take a second and thank modern technology for making communication so much easier and accessible.  Just a few years ago, I would not have been able to keep in touch with my friends and family the way I am able to now.  I can share photos, stories, quickly send messages to the great people in my life!

2 comments: