Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

HGTV's Rate My Space

HGTV has been an incredible force in expanding the world of interior design.  Their accessibility to both designers and nonprofessionals has helped spread the importance of interior design in everyday life.  Good interior design is far more important than shopping and material selections; good design improves the quality of life of the inhabitants.  
Cindy and I have been working to upload our team's projects onto HGTV's rate my space.  Please feel free to check them out....you can rate and comment on them too!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love your work! Keep the sofa in picture in mind for when we move. I really love that style and have never been able to find it! I think it looks comfy yet classy.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete