Background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Party at BB1 Classic

I am doing it again!!! I have to apologize for the lack of posts!  Things have been moving a thousand miles a minute and when I do have a second to myself, I really try not to open my computer.  On top of that, I don't have many recent photos!  I'll work on that! Promise!

Last night, I went to a bon voyage party for one of Cindy's good friends.  Her and her family are moving to Paris for a few months!  I can't say I really feel bad for them :)  It was held at a clothing boutique called BB1 Classic in Uptown Houston and it was....FABULOUS!  Such a good idea for a party.... socializing, shopping, mingling, eating, drinking, laughing, giveaways, trying on clothes!  What more could a group of women ask for??
Kaitlyn, our new intern from University of Arkansas, Cindy's daughter Whitney, Cindy, Larissa, Amber, me!  Kaitlyn is going to be interning with us for the summer and already she is a big help!
Our design team!  While I was writing a blog post for Cindy, I posted this picture and thought, 'man, we really need an awesome name for our design team.'  What did I come up with.....

"CAKE!" 
Cindy-Amber-Kaitlyn-Erika

Awesome!
Some really nice and adorable girls we met!
Amber won the free giveaway! A cute cute purse!  Here she is, posing for the photographer with her fun gift!
Kaitlyn and I!
Mingling!
Several of the women were modeling some of the amazing dresses and accessories throughout the night.  The two women on the ends-- their dresses could be worn a dozen different ways and every few minutes, they would not change their dress, but how they were wearing it! The woman in the middle is the owner of this fantastic boutique.

Tomorrow I am off to Washington DC for a weekend with my best friend Lisa (you might remember her from some of the blog posts from the Europe excursion)!  I am so excited for this little trip....even if it is for a few days.  I promise to take lots of pictures and post several times about the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Looks like a great time was had by all. Why is the family moving to Paris? You and the new intern look like you're going to be great friends. Have a great time with Lisa! Maybe she and Adam will hit it off - haha.
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete