Background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream Cruise

I don't know if I've said it enough, but I really love my job!  I am never stuck at my desk for more than a few hours and somebody somewhere is hosting an event.  On Wednesday, the Houston Design Center hosted their annual "Dream Cruise."  Essentially, an evening to showoff new products and designs in the numerous showrooms as well as to eat, drink and socialize. 
Just to prove that besides all of the eating, drinking and socializing, we were doing some work!
Chelsea and Katie-- two adorable By Design girls!
One of the showrooms had paid a large, undisclosed some of money for Edward from Twilight to be in attendance.  I elbowed my way through the throng of girls to snap this picture!
Kaitlyn cozying up to Edward-- I think he liked her more anyway!  :)
Although I've only been here a few months, I have already made some great friends.  Everyday introduces new people and definitely new places as I continue to explore the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment