Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Messy Office

As clean as I would like it to be, my office just seems to accumulate piles, papers, tiles, samples, memos, pens, pencils, notes, books, magazines and cords!!  Its inevitable, no matter how clean my desk is at the start of each day (which it usually isn't)-- it always ends up looking like this....or worse!
I often use one of my desk drawers as an extra surface to work on.  Unfortunately, sometimes I close the drawer and forget about bits of a project that were in there!  Throughout the day, I might work on as many as 7 different projects; its so easy to forget about one thing as something else pops up.
But I will definitely not complain about how busy we are!  We currently have 27 bathroom projects....that's right...27! That's a lot of tile to keep track of!  But that's not all we're working on; we have several kitchen projects, living areas, bedrooms, full scale mini mansions, exterior selections for shopping malls, office spaces and more!

During the next few weeks, several projects will be coming to close-- I can't wait to start posting some photographs of things I have helped design!  Finally you all will get to see what has been consuming my time for the last 5 months!

1 comment:

  1. You use your desk drawers as an extension of your workspace? That's a sign that things need to change, Erika. Either you buy additional furniture or you clean that mess up! In an office, it's not just the ambiance and the equipment that are important. The workspace is also crucial in getting the best out of your capabilities. :)

    ReplyDelete