Background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lots of Changes Going On

I know it doesn't seem like I've been doing too much on this ole' blog of mine, but even though there haven't been very many posts lately, I have been adding some new content!

Click on the links below to check out what E's been filling her cup with!

E is for Erika -- Just your standard "About Me" page.

Space Odyssey -- Here is where you'll find photos of some of my interior design projects.

Photo Lounge -- I always have my camera and this is a great place for some of the photos I've taken that might not have much to do with my design work.

Hand-E -- EB Beautique is still an outlet for some of my handmade items.  Hand-E is where you'll see a journal of the creations handmade by....E!

News Chews -- I've been blessed with a job that allows me so many outlets besides design.  I have collaborated with other designers on newspaper articles and editorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment