Background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

So a few weeks ago, I decided I couldn't handle a Christmas without tons of snow on the ground.  So I got a ticket to Michigan to spend the holidays with my family!

After I checked into the airport yesterday, I noticed my boarding pass didn't have a seat assignment on it.  I thought, "maybe my flight is overbooked."

Well, my gut feeling was right and I was asked to volunteer to take the next flight to Detroit which was only  two hours after my current flight.  I made a quick phone call to my dad to make sure it wouldn't ruin his plans to pick me up and was ready to sit and wait a couple more hours.

Waiting a little longer really paid off.....not only was I given a free lunch, an upgrade to first class on my next flight, I was also given a $300 voucher for a flight!!! Yahooo!!!!!

So, Santa came early....I am having a wonderful time with my family...the snow it beautiful, and I am thankful for generous people!

No comments:

Post a Comment