Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wisdom teeth are causing me pain!

Well helloooooo!!! Whew....time flies, especially when there's been so much going lately!  

Right before leaving for High Point Market, I got really sick with tonsillitis....it was really disgusting and I don't think I've ever been sick like that.  Luckily, I was able to get some antibiotics and pain killers and made it through Market like a champ.  No, seriously! I took over 800 photos over the course of 4 days, walked several miles and met some really incredible designers!

The bad news though, is that I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out.  I might feel all good and new right now, but I know if I don't get my wisdom teeth removed, I will only continue to get sick.  Tomorrow, I find out just when the extraction is going to be.  

I am not going to lie.... although I am not looking forward to the potential discomfort and pain, I am really looking forward to an all ice cream and Ramen noodle diet and a movie marathon on the couch!
In the meantime, I will highlight some of the best things about Market- which actually might take me a few weeks!  There was such terrific art, furniture, color combinations, fabrics, candles, bedding, you name it....it was at Market!  I am really tempted to buy these iron glasses frames- I think they look fantastic on me!

1 comment:

  1. Travis used to have a pair but they were shaped like Harry Potters. They sat on his dresser for years!

    ReplyDelete