Background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We're just a blogging family!

It used to be that parents would strive to create the next famous musical family, but I think my family has caught on to something a little different....blogging!  There are tons of blogs going on in my family and they each are unique, challenging, enlightening and have helped me learn so much about my family.  Click on the pics below to check out the family blogs!

The newest member of our blog family is my brother's blog, AlwaysOnBoard.  Adam spends most of week flying around US and wants to share his travel experiences.

Another new blog is my mom's! Her blog is total strength + courage!

Everyone knows about my sister's blog that shares the lives of her family and live-ins!

This little blog is about a little girl who is gathering some pretty big life experiences across the ocean in Spain.

My aunt, living over is Arizona is chronicling her life over in their semi-new state, house and jobs!

2 comments:

  1. What a great posting! Love all the blogs.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a different one now...joined the blogspot bandwagon!
    http://shelbetillman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete