Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chic-ness!

Christopher Guy has some of the snazziest furnishings around....they are exquisite, unique and nothing like you've ever seen before.  I used his pieces as inspiration in college courses and love that I can now spec these  amazing pieces for actual projects!

Amber and Cindy taking a quick break in some of the cutest little swivel chairs! 
Christopher Guy is really well known for his amazing mirrors; they're large in scale and make a bold statement.  All over Market, we encountered CG knock offs! 
I couldn't resist sliding into this shiny gold chair! 
Love it! 
Christopher Guy, along with Oly (who I will highlight tomorrow) has some of the most adorable children's furniture I have ever seen. 
Christopher Guy's furnishing might seem over-the-top elegant but a few piece here and a piece there are wonderful accents to a space!

No comments:

Post a Comment