Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Market Awesomeness: Henkel Harris

My favorite showroom, by far, was Henkel Harris.  Henkel Harris is a high end, very traditional furniture manufacturer but their showroom was the anything but stuffy and old fashioned. 
Their combination of traditional furnishings with bright colors, textural fabrics, interesting accessories and modern art made their room scapes incredibly homey and absolutely beautiful!
The first thing I did after taking a million photos, was send mom a text urging her not to get rid of any of her furniture!
On top of being just plain awesome looking, Henkel Harris's furniture is perfectly made; every drawer slides open and close like a knife through butter!
And their attention to detail is unmatched.  I couldn't believe how awesome rich wood and glass furniture looked with bright pink walls, plush teal fabrics, brightly colored paper lanterns and Audrey Hepburn paintings!

I thought this was such a clever way of storing blankets- on an old ladder propped against a wall!

I think I'm in love!!!

1 comment: