Background

Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER EGGS!!

When I was 12, my family stopped doing the whole 'Easter Egg hunt' thing and I was crushed.  I know Easter isn't about bunnies or eggs, but I love crafts and making things.  And I love hunting for things even more!  So when Adrienne bought an egg dying kit.....I was SO excited!  Brenner isn't really up for hunting for eggs yet, even when we try to entice him with food inside of them, but the "adults" can get into the spirit.
Everyone got involved in the festivities!
The kit included 12 different colors and instructions on how to make.....
Marbleized eggs!!!

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of funny kids you all are! Never knew you missed the whole egg coloring thing but 12 is too old for trick-or-treating and egg hunting (LOL). Have a happy, happy Easter! Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete