Background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its a Small World

Every time I think work has gotten as crazy as it can possibly be....its gets a little crazier.  But being busy is fantastic!  I love having a long to do list that takes up my entire day...not only does the day go faster but I feel like I accomplish so much.

I have been driving around town a lot more as well!  And for all of you who know me well, you know that I get lost rather easily...in a paper bag as my dad says.  So having to drive myself around is helping me figure out this crazy place.  Instead of being a grid, Houston is more like a bulls eye overlapping a target.  I have to make sure that I have excellent directions every time I head out, but so far so good!

Another thing that I have loved is running into people from Michigan, which has been happening a lot lately!  Almost everyday last week, I met someone who was either from Michigan or had close ties to people from Michigan.  On Thursday, I discovered that one of our clients is from Monroe and had actually had just vacationed there last week.  On Friday, another client's son-in-law went to Michigan State University and that's where their daughter met him.  Its amazing how small this world is!

No comments:

Post a Comment