Background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Post Op: Wisdom Teeth Eradicated

Adrienne was kind (and sneaky) enough to take a picture of me after getting my wisdom teeth out. Luckily for me, I had an ice pack on my face to cover my chubby cheeks! I thought you would still enjoy!
The surgery went great- I was in and out of the dentist office in an hour!  There were no complications and actually, my cheeks didn't swell until about 24 hours after the surgery.  My teeth and gums are still pretty sore two days later and the pain medication knocks me out cold.  

I remember getting the gas, then the IV in my arm and that's about it.  I'm not even sure how I was functioning enough to get into the car and sit up straight!  Ice cream, applesauce, broth and recently a mashed potato have been my best friends! 

I will have to continue to watch what I eat and keep on the antibiotics for about another week.  Until then, don't expect many photos of me and my chubby cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment