Background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

One Crazy Week Ahead!

With the holiday season here, things have gotten a little crazy!  Clients are pushing for their projects to be finished by Thanksgiving or Christmas and our little team of ACE (Amber, Cindy, and Erika) have been running all around Houston recently trying to get things done!

Here's a little peak of what my week looks like. Usually I don't know what I've got on my plate until I arrive at work at 8:30 in the morning and believe you me, Cindy gives me plenty to do throughout the day.  However, its Sunday night and I've already got a full week planned!!!

Monday: 3pm staging and photo shoot for a master bathroom that has just been completed.  Then of course, the photos will have to be edited, blogged about and posted on websites!

Tuesday: 12 pm lunch with a Viking appliance chef and clients!  I am super excited about this one! Appliance manufacturers like Viking hire professional chefs to show potential owners just how it can be done! My mouth is healing wonderfully and I can't wait to bite into something really delicious!

Wednesday: HAIRCUT!!! Its long....really long! And it bad need for a little fixin' up!  Also, client's custom ottoman should be arriving and will need an inspection.  And hopefully a little 'ooh-ing' and 'aweing'!

Thursday:  12-6 GHBA Product Expo.  By Design has a booth to showcase our wonderful projects and our very own Nancie will be taking on any contenders for some friendly games of pool.

Friday: Meeting with my client, Susan, to see how her bathroom remodel is coming along! Can't wait to post photos!

Saturday: MOM AND DAD COME!!!!!

Can't wait for each and every day of this week! Always something new and exciting and definitely...never boring!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do need a haircut! But, then again...I'm in desperate need of one too! =)

    ReplyDelete