Background

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not a can of sardines

Just to prove to everyone that we are not living crammed in the house like a can of sardines, I took some pictures of my new bedroom. I have already unpacked almost everything I need and the boys had to add some more plywood to the attic for the rest of my things. We are like one big happy family who loves to play Nintendo Wii all of the time :)

Today was my first day of work and I was plunged into the deep end within the first hour. Already I am working on a couple bath remodels and a kitchen remodel. Tomorrow, a few of the designers and I are heading to Dallas to attend the Home Decor Market Show.

1 comment:

  1. Erika dear,
    Somehow knowing how creative & practical you are, your bedroom hardly looks like a can of sardines. It looks inviting,neat & comfortable.
    You are always in our thoughts. Good luck with your job.
    Grandpa & Grandma B. XOXO

    ReplyDelete