Background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Cough cough"

I have been so lucky to be spending some more time in Houston with my sister and her family. I have been working at an interior design firm helping out with designs, drawings and material selections. But in the evenings, we play with Brenner. Of course I have to include pictures of him.
Brenner's new favorite toy is my cell phone. He loves how it opens and closes and lights up. He even accidentally called AJ on speaker phone tonight.
Brenner and I have our own little game we play, he fake coughs and waits intently for me to cough back then smiles. The goofier and funnier I cough, the bigger his smile becomes.
This is part of an interior that the designer I am working with designed and put together. I thought it was an incredibly beautiful entry way and loved how it came together piece by piece.
This is another interior that I am helping with; we are adding original photographs of trains and train yards to this incredible train model collection.
Every day has been new and different and I have been busy every second! My sister and I are also preparing to host Thanksgiving and Brenner's first birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Brenner looks like he is getting a buddha belly!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete