Background

Friday, October 16, 2009

Craft Time

On Saturday, October 24, I have a craft show! Naturally, I am freaking out a little and spending almost every waking moment creating and crafting new items!
This is what my bed looks like at the end of each day. Piles of paper, yarn and new items almost completely cover it!
This was my floor but it is my favorite workspace because I can lay out all of my materials and have everything I need out and surrounding me. That little circle in the center is where I would sit to make the following....
These tiny scrapbooks are my newest creation. They are made from brown paper lunch sacks and are perfect little books to fill with pictures.
I worked so much and my fingers were glued together so often that pointer finger formed a blister!
As crazy as it might look and sound, I am really enjoying being able to be creative all day; creating new items, researching new possibilities and visiting hobby stores almost every day.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted pictures of the little scrapbooks, I was picturing something entirely different and these are much cutier! {and you'll do great at the craft fair on Saturday...I can just feel it}

    ReplyDelete