Background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Counting Inventory

While I am preparing for a craft show, AJ is heading to University of Indianapolis with WSU's swimming and diving teams for the first meet of the season. The swimmers and divers will be competing against Ashland, Truman, and UIndy and I wish them the best of luck.
On Sunday, October 24, I am participating in a craft show hosted by the Clawson-Troy L'Kettes. Because of the number of crafters selling jewelry, I was asked to sell other items and I have been working day and night to create journals books, frames, mobiles, and much more.

Creating an inventory. Filling up my room with stuff. His and Hers Keyhooks. Pencil cans.

Now that my room is all clean and I can finally see my floor again...it is time to start making jewelry for several jewelry parties I am planning for this fall and winter. I got so many great ideas while AJ and I were traveling that I am so excited to start making things.

1 comment:

  1. ummm...you have a whole lot of stuff! good gracious, hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete