Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

Its Time for a Celebration!

Erika has graduated!!

As of May 5, 2009, I finished my education at Wayne State University. After majoring in Art with a concentration in Interior Design, I decided we needed a celebration! With my sister and her family coming to town, the timing was perfect.

Here are my brothers and sister; the four of us haven't been together in over 2-1/2 years! While the four of us live in three different states, there's never enough time to catch up but it is always wonderful to see each other.

My grandparents, my friend and I enjoying some good food and some good company. (Mostly I was getting grilled about our upcoming trip to Europe.)

Adrienne and Auntie Rosie catching up and swapping poop stories about their small ones.

Aunt Kirsten falling in love with Brenner!

I always love family parties! There's nothing better than getting together with close friends and family and enjoying company over food and drinks! Time always flies so fast and everyone is leading such interesting lives. I am so thankful to my family and friends and I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to share more about my life with them.

Countdown: 7 days until Europe!

1 comment: