Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 1!

Day 1: London!
Today started out a little rugged; one of our bags was lost while we were in Canada for connecting flights. Fortunately, it was recovered and arrived in London a few minutes after we did! We are spending the next week with an old friend, Holly who is so wonderful! Today was very relaxing after not sleeping for almost 24 hours!
AJ and Erika goofing around at a pub in Richmond along the Thames River.
AJ enjoying a Guiness at the Young's White Cross pub.

Walking along the streets of Richmond through the shops and boutiques.

Holly made us a wonderful meal of spaghetti bolognese!

Recipe: Fry garlic and onion in some olive oil, add hamburger meat and brown. Add a can of tomatoes and cut up vegetables (zucchini, peppers, etc). Serve with spaghetti :)




8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like you're having a great time. Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight and hit the ground running tommorrow!

    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you made it safe and already have a Guinness in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun. Enjoyed reading your first day blog. I hope you have fun. love, kira
    I love you. Write more. love, jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear you made it safely. The blog is great. I really like the pictures! Have a wonderful time. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. ello ello, don't ya think it's a bit jolly coincidental tha ya in England and tis a Tuesday. Indeed 'ol mates, don be afraid ta get a little cheeky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO EXCITING that you're really there! I'm glad you made it safetly and that they didn't lose your bag! Miss you guys! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys! See I told you I'd check out your website! I'm glad you made it there safely and you got your bag back!
    Love,
    Aly

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey guys, good to see you made it safe. Slam a brew for me.

    P.S. do NOT forget my knife...love ya!

    ReplyDelete