Background

Saturday, June 13, 2009

EB Designs

As many of you know, I (Erika) have taken the plunge into being a starving artist by trying to spread my crafts and love of crafting through this blog and two online stores,

Ebbeautique.etsy.com and Ebdesigns.shophandmade.com

But don’t worry! While AJ and I are traveling this summer, my wonderful mom is going to manage the online stores for me!

Everyday for the last few weeks, I have been posting a few items to each site trying to increase my inventory. Although I won’t be able to add items during the 10 weeks I am gone, I am hoping that I will get inspiration for new items everywhere we go. I am hoping to document not only our travels and experiences through this blog, but also wonderful ideas and inspiration I am hoping to get in Europe.

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you the other day, Erika. Hope you guys enjoy the book a little :) Have a great time...I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why that calls me Amanda I do not know...but at least it works. :)

    ReplyDelete