Background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Whoops!

It turns out, some porcelain tiles are VERY durable!

While loading my car after a meeting last week, something very unexpected happened.....I thought I had opened my car door enough to get my basket of materials (which included a 4x18 porcelain tile) into my front seat.  I guess I was wrong and all of the sudden, my car window exploded and sent glass all over the place.  There was glass everywhere (in fact, I am still finding shards of glass).  
Luckily, I didn't get cut too bad.  I had to rearrange my schedule for the next day in order to get a replacement window.  The repair man was stunned when I explained that no, no one had tried to break in......I did this myself :)

2 comments:

  1. You just can't catch a break can you? It also looks like you are living out of your car (I really shouldn't complain because mine looks like that too right now!).
    Love ya,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your car is haunter!

    gpa Jim

    ReplyDelete