Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Mini Vaca - Part 3

Sunday morning was rather lazy as you can imagine; we didn't roll out of bed until after 10.  We drove around Galveston looking for some breakfast and got a little snack to enjoy on the beach.  Before leaving for Galveston, my mentor Cindy excitedly loaned me a gigantic kite telling me "I HAD to fly it this week...that is was SO much fun!" The kite was so large it took up the entire back seat of my car. 
After a few failed attempts at getting it up in the air at the delight of several beach-goers- Evan managed to get the kite flying and every time he had the string, he managed to get it further and further in the air.

It was fun to see all of the kids on the beach stop and point up at our kite in amazement...you can barely see it way in the distance in the photo above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment