Background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Home for Christmas

There isn't anything quite like being home for Christmas!  There was a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground, I got to spend time with old friends and wonderful family....and Santa made a little visit!  Here are just a few of the highlights of my trip home.....
Meggie, Lisa and I after a fun dinner at "Gracie's Place," a new restaurant in Williamston. Meggie has started her own business as a Parelli horse trainer and you can visit her website by clicking here!  Lisa is in her last semester of law school at Harvard and after taking the bar during the summer will be working and living in Washington, DC!
Attempting to figure out how to work my new phone with Trav! Santa gave me a new iPhone and I am in love! It especially helps me with directions...as many of you know I am known to get lost in a paper bag!
My second helping of Grandma's amazing borscht during Christmas dinner! I only ate 9 bowls in three days!  This is my next recipe to try while the weather is a bit chilly. 
The aftermath of Christmas dinner! Joey is trying to coax Nikki off of the couch to play!

Visiting home always makes me homesick for family and friends! It was so wonderful to see everyone again....until next time,
Cheers!

1 comment: