Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Band Reunion

Before moving to Texas, I had an urge to get together with my old band buddies; there were 16 of us who stayed in band through high school and we became a pretty close bunch.  Most of us had not seen each other much since high school and since we were so close back in those days, I thought it would be fun to meet up at a bar.

When ensued, was one of the most hilarious nights of my life; wild karaoke singing and a few people going through a quarter-life crises.  So, I decided we need to make this an annual thing.  Here are the only images I took of the night....based on where we are in the photos, you can probably guess what the rest of the night was like!
Annalisa Grunwald and Lisa Taylor - Lisa was an honorary member of the reunion this year since she only stayed in band through 8th grade. 
The guys shopping around..... 

Still figuring out how to work my camera on my phone! 

Alex Lindsey (getting his masters degree in weeds at MSU), David McGuire (working in Washington DC - not sure what he does), Nick May (writing, recording and playing music around the Lansing area - need to get him out to Houston to play!), and Annalisa Grunwald (2nd year law student!)! 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't already excited for next year's possibilities.  However, after this year's shenanigans, I'm not sure how we will top it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment