Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Disaster!

My room no longer looks like this...I promise! 

But it did just a few days ago.  Work went from a mild tropical storm into a full fledged hurricane and is steadily picking up.  It is rare that I spend more than just a few hours at my apartment and this is the result....
It was embarrassing! I could hardly open my armoire without tripping over piles of clothing and my bed became my floor space after I ran out.  

Every now and again....everyone breaks from their norm and has a small meltdown.  At least you finally get to see pics of my place :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord, I pray you give Erika the fortitude and strength to clean, organize, and finish her room, that you protect from injury from hidden dangers in this mess, and that she prioritize her time in order to spend just a few hours a week enjoying her new home. In Jesus' name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete