Background

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love breakfast...

If you know me well, you know breakfast foods are by far my favorites....I love all sorts of breakfast foods from a bowl of Lucky Charms, to Kolaches, breakfast tacos and of course French toast.  It is well known that my mom and dad make the best French toast, waffles and pancakes around! Watch out Cracker Barrel!

So, with my elaborate knowledge of breakfast foods, I was shocked to discover two news items in one single week!  The first being Rancheros- basically you can take whatever combination of breakfast food staples (eggs and bacon, cheese and sausage, etc), wrap them in a dough and bake them. Delicious!

Now this monster below....was also something new I discovered the day after discovering Rancheros...the ultimate breakfast sandwich at a bakery across from my office!  Bread, cheese, sausage, fried egg, and bacon.  Doesn't seem so special but it was like a deconstructed kolache with an added bonus! 

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment