Background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My New Office!

Most of you already know- but in January, I was promoted to a head designer at By Design Interiors!  I have my own collection of clients that is consistently growing, I have new business cards that say "Interior Design," and now I even have my own office!

It's amazing how much stuff you collect while working on various projects.  I have baskets, bins, tubs and bags to keep all of my clients' things together and organized.  All of these things were spilling out of the office I shared with my coworker Amber until it got to a point when the owner decided I needed some more space.

I even got to select my wall color- a happy sunshine yellow!  I just finished cleaning my office (on a Sunday night!) so please don't think it looks like this all of the time :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good honey! I can see the carpet...
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete