Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Patio Garden

Since the inside of my new apartment is still a disaster and far from being finished....I thought I would show off some of my patio garden.  My roommate and I have a beautiful patio that was pretty bare when I moved in.
We spent an entire evening at Home Depot searching through their plants and added a whole slew of them- don't ask me what they are...because we threw away all of the tags :) 
But I do know what this little guy is....my first jalapeno! Actually, I have three little ones and I can't wait to see how big they get! 
Since potted plants can't reach down into the ground for any water- we have to water these guys once or twice a day. It's nice to wake up every morning and see how all of them are doing. 

This is the jalapeno plant- he began really tiny, only a few inches tall.  He tells us when the plants need to be watered; his leaves will droop and mope.

Hopefully soon I'll have pictures of my room- but as they say, 'a designer's space is never finished!' :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment