Background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Plates

For any other person, getting new license plates wouldn't be that big of a deal.  But for me...my new plates are from a new state!  After heading to the courthouse last week to register my car and purchase my new plates, I was going to attempt to replace my plates by myself....good thing I didn't!

Getting the front plate on was no big deal but....

the back plate didn't want to go anywhere.

Really! It didn't want to move!  The part had rusted terribly and needs to be replaced.

So, we replaced the front plate, added my registration sticker to my front window and stuck the back plate in the back window until I can get the new part. So....

To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. LOL - All the "men" working on the car. I especially like Brandon with the power drill! But it makes your move way too finite! We are really missing you here. Like all the changes you've made to your site. Jealous we can't spend Easter there - Trav has a meet on Saturday and I've got school too. But we will get together soon.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete