Background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Starting New

I guess now its time to start blogging about some new stuff. Our trip is over, just a wonderful collection of crazy memories and now we are trying to get back into the swing of things.

WSU Swimming and Diving season began last week and AJ is back to waking up early to coach the distance program. Throughout the entire trip he would talk about and plan things for the upcoming season. Here is the entire team from the 2008-09; both teams places 2nd at the NCAA Division 2 National Championships in addition to donzens upon dozens of individual academic and athletic accolades.
I am back on my mission towards leading a less conventional, more creative life! I am currently in Houston trying to write a book about our adventures in Europe. I am getting plenty of distraction with my sister and my adorable nephew Brenner. While traveling, AJ and I were always on the lookout for new ideas and things to make. I have a whole notebook of sketches and notes of things from jewelry to stained glass cows to try and make. Here is one of my new creations just in time for cold weather.
With the Christmas season fast approaching, I have been trying to find new ways to market my Etsy store, EBBeautique. I've also been trying to find different types of craft and holiday shows to participate in.
Stay in tuned to see what happens next in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment