Background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Wreath

Wreath:
A ring or circlet of flowers, boughs, or leaves worn on the head, placed on a memorial, or hung as a decoration

Every time I visit my sister and her family, I try and make something for their home. This time, she requested a fall wreath for her front door.
Adrienne requested orange and eggplant purple and we headed to my favorite store to get what we needed. We chose changing leaves, big purple chrysanthenums and yellow and orange beads.
After almost 2 hours of work, wiring and glueing the the leaves and flowers to the grapevine base, the wreath was finished.

Calender:

Days until Halloween: 33

Days until Thanksgiving: 60

Days until Christmas: 96

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing on my front door. Get ready to be making one for every season!! =)

    ReplyDelete