Background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I have a lot to be thankful for....health, happiness, a great job, an awesome new apartment + roommate (we'll talk about that later), a new amazingly adorable little niece and of course...
a fabulous father!

As you have probably all noticed, it's been awhile since I have blogged.  Life came at me fast, tied itself around my ankle and has been dragging me along for a very awesome but very exhausting ride.  Blogging about my life kept getting lower and lower on my priority list until I just had to stop and focus on some other things.

But, for this Father's Day, I am giving my dad something I know he has been begging for...some more of E's good ole' blogging!

So, Happy Father's day to an amazing, caring, passionate dad!

3 comments:

  1. It is no nice to see you documenting your life again. You don't know how much we (who don't live near you) love to be updated about your comings and goings. Makes us feel connected again in a very good way. As Auntie Rosie would say,
    "Love you bunches"
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks just doesn't say how much I appreciate the wishes and update on your latest adventures. Keep them coming for we truly look forward to reading/seeing life through your experiences. Love you so much!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika dear .... Great picture of you with your dad. Nice way to start up your blog. Missed your clever writing. It makes us feel closer to you. Love, Grandpa & Grandma B. XOXO

    ReplyDelete