Background

Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Days

I must apologize for not posting in awhile, but life has become a little crazier!
WSU Swimming and Diving had one of their biggest meets of the year this past weekend. Several athletes made their qualifying times for the NCAA National Championships, on top of that, many school records were broken!
Also this past weekend, I participated in a craft show up in Davison, much further away than I anticipated! I stayed the weekend with my grandparents and had quite a lot of fun being spoiled! Something about being around grandparents makes me feel like a kid again!
Some big big news.....on my last day in Houston, I was offered a job at the interior design firm I had interned with two summers ago. The opportunity is fantastic and I feel that I will not find anything like it anywhere else. So, in January, I am moving to Houston and starting something new and exciting.
I am really nervous and sad to be leaving Michigan, but I know I will be happy with my job.
As Christmas is getting closer, lights, trees, and big smiles can be found all around. Here are some of the best lights I've seen this year....

I wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment